Temple Bar Hotel Reviews
- Beautiful recently renovated hotel prorpio in the way of most famous pub in the world ... the rooms comfortable and clean, full Irish breakfast and continental abbondante.l 'only advice I can give is to book rooms on the higher floors because the trucks in the morning downloading the beer very early on the first floor and it feels a little 'noise, but otherwise I do not think there is a more convenient hotels throughout Dublin. (Translated)
- We originally chose this place for its location. We are not wrong! Really close to all the sights and especially the atypical area of Temple Bar!! It is true that lack some soundproofing but frankly, when we go on as we did (4 days, 3 nights), you do not spend his life in! 300m O’Connell street, 50m from the Hard Rock Café, 100m from Temple Bar, 100m Trinity college and Grafton street! I recommend it without hesitation!
- We stayed here (even though it was a bit more pricey than other hotels in Dublin) because it was located in the heart of temple bar, a short walking distance to Trinity college and all the museums. What a great decision! The staff checked us in quickly and were very friendly. Our room was clean and shockingly quite- given it was literally above all the great bars of temple bar! There was a guard at the door all day and into the evening, and then after hours (I'm assuming after midnight- but am not sure) the lobby door is open with your hotel key- so I felt very safe that people weren't wondering into the hotel and up and down the halls. My only complaint is that it was quite warm outside and the room became a bit hot with no A/C in the room. I would recommend this to anyone wanting the "Temple Bar" experience! If we're ever in Dublin again, we won't hesitate to book here!
- Everyone was very friendly, especially the cleaning staff and our rooms were always tidy.
- Recently stayed at a 4* hotel, a soulless experience. What was missing is what you have here, friendly staff with a bit of style & personality.
- Its location and professional staff are very good. I recommend it to colleagues when coming to the city.
- The staff went above and beyond their duties to make sure we had a good stay.
- I stayed here for a couple of nights 6th-8th June with friends, and from start to finish it was excellent, very clean and tidy, rooms are of a good standard, with en-suite, TV, coffee making facilities breakfast is quite extensive great location in the centre of temple bar area and they have their own pub only a 3 minute walk away but what makes this hotel stand out for me is the team a big thank you to Caroline for helping with taxis and directions etc. she couldn't enough we would stay there again no hesitation