very good thanks
Things to Do in Dublin
There are many things to do while staying at The Fleet Street Hotel in Dublin City Centre.
Dublin is a vibrant city, and has so much to offer visitors to our Temple Bar Hotel in Dublin City, both young and old. For information on upcoming events, concerts and general tourist information, please visit www.visitdublin.com the official website for Dublin Tourism. Things to do in Dublin include...
- See all the sights of Dublin, by taking the Hop on, Hop Off Bus Tour (Irish City Tours)
- Visit Trinity College to see the Long Hall and The Book of Kells
- Stroll around Frances Street and browse the many antique shops
- Shop 'til you drop and Enjoy a leisurely ramble around Grafton Street, Stephens Green Shopping Centre, O'Connell Street or Temple Bar
- Take in a show at the famous Abbey Theatre
- Take a trip on the 'DART' to visit the fishing village of Howth on Dublin's stunning coastline
- Visit Johnny Foxes pub for great seafood, Irish music & dancing
- Dublin Events Guide - find out what events are happening in Dublin during your stay.
- Dublin Golf Guide - List of local golf clubs in Dublin.
- Dublin Restaurant Guide - find local restaurants in Dublin.
- Dublin Pub Scene - find local Pubs in Dublin.
- Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub Dublin
- Guinness Storehouse Dublin
- Old Jameson's Distillery
- O2 Arena
- Grand Canal Theatre
- Convention Centre Dublin (CCD)
- Aviva Stadium
- Croke Park Tour
- National Gallery